In this issue, released a few days ago:1
- The Ties That Band, by Nathan Barham, on a marching band’s use of smartphones.
- Fits You to a T, by Mark Siegal, a charming missed connection.
- Fighting Words, by Erin McKean, on “not a real word” arguments.
- Bit Bucket, by Mark Donohoe, one man’s unusual digital organization system and its afterlife.
- Get It in Gear, by Dan Moren, on driving stick-shift (featuring a photo of my secret fun car).
On the development front, I’m also researching and brainstorming about web subscriptions and how to better handle shared article links.
Oops. It was a busy week. ↩