Marco.org offers one sponsored link-post each week, served directly in the RSS and Twitter feeds to over 75,000 subscribers, and visible on the front page of the site. The site averages over 500,000 pageviews per month.
Many readers are tech-savvy, design-savvy geeks and slightly geeky normal people who appreciate quality and, by extension, many Apple products.
It’s an especially great target audience for promoting iOS apps, web services, developer tools or services, and conferences.
How To Sponsor
Please contact me to purchase a sponsorship.
Tell me a bit about your product or service and which available date you’d like. I’ll tentatively reserve the date for you and send an invoice, payable online securely by credit card. Once the invoice is paid, your sponsorship is officially booked.
Then, anytime before the sponsorship date, I just need a sponsorship title, link URL, and body text. The body should be about 2–3 short paragraphs, and some basic formatting is allowed (e.g. italics, inline links, a bulleted list) as HTML or Markdown. I’ll work with you on minor edits if necessary.
You can see examples by browsing previous sponsored posts.
Approximations according to Google Analytics:
- Region: 64% North America (57% U.S.), 23% Europe, 6% Asia
- OS: 44% iOS, 37% Mac, 14% Windows, 4% Android, 1% Linux.
- Device: 52% desktops or laptops, 31% smartphones, 17% tablets.
- Browser: 24% iOS UIWebViews not including Chrome (heavy Twitter/RSS browsing), 22% Safari (Mac), 21% Chrome (Mac/Windows), 18% Safari (iOS), 5% Firefox, 3% Android (including Chrome), 2% Internet Explorer, 1% Chrome (iOS).
- Traffic sources: 45% direct, 21% referral, 19% social, and 15% from search, suggesting strong audience loyalty and sharing.
The only display ad on Marco.org, that nice one in the upper-right, is via The Deck, the premier ad network for reaching creative, web, and design professionals. Please contact The Deck to purchase an ad on the network.