Marco.org offers one sponsored link-post each week, served directly in the RSS and Twitter feeds to over 55,000 subscribers.
Marco.org serves an average of over 600,000 total web pageviews per month, with about 40% going to the front page where sponsored link-posts are also shown.
Many readers are tech-savvy, design-savvy geeks and slightly geeky normal people who appreciate quality and, by extension, many Apple products.
It’s an especially great target audience for promoting iOS apps, web services, developer tools, and conferences.
Contact Marco Arment to purchase a sponsorship.
Approximations according to Google Analytics:
- 62% North America, 24% Europe, 6% Asia
- 43% Mac, 25% iOS, 20% Windows, 3% Android
- 25% Safari on Mac, 24% Chrome, 16% Safari on iOS, 9% Firefox, 3% Internet Explorer
- 1440 × 900 is the most common desktop screen resolution (13%) followed by 1280 × 800 (9%), 1920 × 1080 (8%), and 1680 × 1050 (8%), suggesting a lot of modern midrange to high-end laptops. Closely following are 1920 × 1200 (7%), and 2560 × 1440 (6%), suggesting an unusually strong percentage of readers using very high-end desktops.
- Inbound traffic: 33% direct, 55% referral, and 12% from search, suggesting strong audience loyalty and many influential inbound links.
Please contact Marco Arment to purchase a sponsorship.
The only display ad on Marco.org, that nice one in the upper-right, is via The Deck, the premier ad network for reaching creative, web, and design professionals. Please contact The Deck to purchase an ad on the network.